PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
We are solely responsible for whatever we write. We bear 100% rights. However, LuoTunes is not responsible for the following information and will never be liable to any result caused by such information. These include; Quotations from people, be it celebrities, organizations and/or companies, individuals or a group of people plus any other relevant quotation that is quoted in our articles.
Comments, tags, mentions and posts on all our social media platforms be it twitter, Facebook, Youtube, google plus, Pinterest etc, any updates whose source has been quoted appears on LuoTunes as second hand information not original information.
On our website LuoTunes.Com you can find links that lead to media files. These files are stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website. LuoTunes does not carry any responsibility for them.
LuoTunes is an aggregator that publishes free mp3 for free download, news, information, gossip, rumors, conjecture, opinions, and commentary. The site includes both reported and edited content and unmoderated posts and comments containing the personal opinions of readers on a wide range of topics. You should be skeptical of any information on LuoTunes because it may be wrong.
LuoTunes does not guarantee that the site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk.
The Site is not liable for any loss or damages including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, loss of money, or interruption in availability of data arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any links; to your placement of content on the Site; or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the Site or through links contained on the Site.
We at LuoTunes on a daily basis receive various kinds of Information, Music, Videos and Pictures from numerous record labels, publicists, fans, artists, and producers for Promotion and Non-Commercial Use on phone or via our submission email firstname.lastname@example.org. In such a case if you or someone else finds an intellectual property or other rights that have been infringed by our online services, kindly email us at email@example.com with subject “Attention: CopyRight Infringement” and we’ll gladly respond to it as soon as possible, in which by law you are required to have read and understood the procedures below before mailing us.
DMCA Content Notice:
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are found on this Site, please provide a list of the links for easy take down processing.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit LuoTunes staffs to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including your email address(es), telephone number, and any other useful information about you or your Copyright Agent name.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided LuoTunes is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that he/she is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly been infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Please be aware that before the complainant(s) allege an infringement, He/She should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing.
The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at https://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Notice to Take Down
It is expected that all users of any part of LuoTunes site will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if we at LuoTunes receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement we will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by LuoTunes in its sole and absolute.